Coming up in the next issue of Mnemosyne, we turn our attention on sleep and dreams.
A lucid dreamer, or oneironaut, will show you what it’s like to control and explore the world of dreams; another will tell you how you can learn to do it for yourself. A researcher will explain how sleep transforms your brain–and mind. Georgia L. May will return to discuss the Jungian perspective on the symbology of dreams.
Of course, we’ll also have amazing art, fiction, poetry, and so much more.
So be sure to check back for more Mnemosyne!
- Birth of a Titan
- Island: special feature on autism
- What Is Thinking in Pictures?
- Of Cats and Frogs
- Memories, Dreams and Refractions
- Emergence Is Bitchin’
- Looking Up, Down and Back
- Mythos: Genesis
- Dynamic Concepts
- Vanyez’ Dream
- Journey to the Known
- Santa Fe Voices
- Men Who Work with their Hands
- Moon Dreams
- Georgia L. May
- Elusive Artists of the Mid-Cape
- Fevered Visions
- On the Horizon